Sunday, May 17, 2009

What is my Responsibility?

i think that my responsibility to society would be to contribute something. I also think it would be making it to go to college and doing what i want to do as in my career. My responsibility's is to be me never be something that I'm not. Reach for the stars as in reaching for my grades do my best to help with things in my community. Like to help my community clean up help it look better, help the elderly with groceries. And if i see some one doing something that's not supposed to be done i think that i should help because i don't think its right that people try to help clean a city or even a street and someone comes along and does something to ruin the city.

My Responsibility is to listen to whats been told to me by an adult, to not be defiant. To do what's right,respect everyone else and treat them as i want to be treated

No comments: